Cultist Simulator: Prologue (Alpha)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
BEHOLD OUR END.
From the creator of Fallen London and Sunless Sea: a single-player narrative digital board game of apocalypse and yearning. Find abominable rites in dreams. Craft tools and summon spirits. Indoctrinate innocents. Choose between sane and insane victory conditions. Become the herald of a new age.
This is a prologue-prototype of the game, with janky UI and a fraction of the final content.
Design, writing, coding: Alexis Kennedy
UI design, audio and additional coding: Martin Nerurkar
=============CHANGE LOG for 0.7.6=============
- a couple of rather vital content descriptions weren't displaying
- updated menu page so it no longer talks about BioWare and whatnot
=============CHANGE LOG for 0.7.41=============
Hotfixed a couple of content bugs! Special thanks to Reddit user Escapade84 for a quick turnaround.
=============CHANGE LOG for 0.7.4==============
- now includes *actual cultists*!
- Mystique and Notoriety can be used to found and fuel a cult
- You can now meet acquaintances and confound them with your occult knowledge, or recruit them to your cult
- Followers can be sent on missions (just one demo mission in the alpha)
- The authorities may take an interest in you.
- More lore!
- infuriating issue where action tokens would sometimes be stuck complete, but empty, should now be resolved.
=============CHANGE LOG for 0.7.3.2!==============
- Bug fix: the Consent of Wounds can now be found in a certain book.
- Bug fix: newly created cards should no longer disappear when dropped in an unsuitable place.
- TOTALLY UNTESTED Linux build now available.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- THE CONTRIVER OF LIGHT81 days ago
- LEND YOUR POWER TO THE CAUSE112 days ago
- Cultist Simulator: Perpetual Edition118 days ago
- APOCALYPSE AND YEARNING: the next steps for Cultist Simulator131 days ago